DRONES FOR REAL ESTATE MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
CONNOR Drone Services for Real Estate
Drones are a powerful tool for realtors and property managers. They provide unique perspectives, both interior and exterior, aiding in the marketing, maintenance, and development of commercial and multifamily properties.
At CONNOR, our drone services deliver much more than just photography and video. Our staff have decades of experience in environmental services, real estate due diligence, and the construction trades and can deliver analysis that goes above and beyond the typical applications of real estate drone services.
4 FAA Licensed Pilots On-Staff
- Our drone work is not subcontracted, meaning the Pilot in Command is engaged throughout the entire process, from flight missions to deliverables.
- CONNOR employees are licensed in over 30 states and territories.
Market Your Real Estate Offerings with Stunning Aerial Footage
Use aerial views of your commercial property to showcase location, parking, traffic, access points, and accommodations.
- Use aerial views of your commercial property to showcase location, parking, traffic, access points, and accommodations.
Showcase the location and surrounding neighborhood to potential buyers, providing context to nearby amenities and features.
- Showcase both the interiors and exteriors with indoor and outdoor flights from CONNOR’s FAA Licensed pilots.
Not only do our in-house, FAA Licensed pilots capture beautiful imagery and video of your commercial property, they can also conduct commercial property inspections using thermal imaging, 3D mapping and photogrammetry. Our pilots are also experienced and licensed in aspects of environmental services and compliance and will provide you with detailed, actionable reporting.
Delivering More Than Just Photos and Video
CONNOR’s drone services offer more than just photography and video. We have 65 years’ experience in environmental services, commercial real estate, multifamily housing, and compliance consulting.
Our FAA Certified Pilots go beyond the skills of a drone photographer to collect and analyze data. We understand the challenges realtors and property managers face in maintaining and developing their portfolio of properties. Our pilots see your project through the entire process, from planning your flights to reporting. We are a true partner to your operation.
OUR DRONE REPORTING SYSTEM CAN
- Tracking subcontractor performance and timelines.
- Use advanced software to provide for competitive pricing and detailed Scope of Work provisions while developing new properties.
- Inspect the roofs, facades, and even interiors of your buildings to identify defects and maintenance issues.
- Assess the location and condition of landscaping needs
- Create solar design plans
- With one flight, Property Management can second check the square footage of grass cutting; snow removal; and hard pack areas requiring ice treatment.
- Create visual documentation for insurance purposes, giving you time-stamped records of damage for your claim
- Thermal Imaging
- Actionable Reporting
- Manual/Autonomous Flights
Contact CONNOR for a free consultation. We’ll help you determine the right plan for your operation..
TIER 1 FLIGHTS
Tier 1 flights consist of an autonomous overhead (birds eye view) flight of the building(s) making multiple passes at various heights. While the flights are occurring, photographs are taken, at intervals, to insure coverage of the building and a map is created using the photos collected. The photos are then processed and reviewed for any areas of concerns which is compiled into this report. The limitations of Tier 1 flights are, but not limited to, onsite obstructions and areas identified as concerns may not have clarity in the photos to verify source or magnitude.
TIER 2 FLIGHTS
Tier 2 flights are manual flights specifically flown to obtain more detailed information from the Tier 1 flight evaluation. Tier 2 flights are historically engaged to identify possible source and magnitude of areas of concerns noted in the Tier 1 flight evaluation. The limitations of a Tier 2 flight evaluation are, but not limited to, obstructions found either beforehand or onsite that hinder the drone’s ability to complete an area specific flight.
For more information about our services, fill out our form or call us at 443.322.1203.