DRONES FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS
CONNOR Drone Services for the Insurance Industry
Drones save the insurance industry an estimated $7 billion per year with applications in both the pre-loss and post-loss aspects of the insurance claims process.
CONNOR’s drone services will help you improve risk management through improved, comprehensive data collection. Increase efficiency in the claims process and reduce operational costs with drones.
4 FAA Licensed Pilots On-Staff
- Our drone work is not subcontracted, meaning the Pilot in Command is engaged throughout the entire process, from flight missions to deliverables.
- CONNOR employees are licensed in over 30 states and territories.
Drones for the Insurance Claims Process
Use drones for safer inspections, improved transaction processing, and fraud reduction.
Our in-house, FAA Licensed pilots conduct inspections using thermal imaging, 3D mapping and photogrammetry. Our pilots are also experienced and licensed in aspects of environmental services and compliance and will provide you with detailed, actionable reporting.
Adjusters and underwriters can obtain the information they need 10 times faster than traditional methods.
Reduce fraudulent claims, increase inspection efficiency up to 85 percent, and reduce labor costs.
Delivering More Than Just Photos and Video
CONNOR drone inspections are more than just photography and video. We have 65 years’ experience in environmental services, commercial real estate, multifamily housing, and compliance consulting. We understand the challenges and objectives of your project, and review your data to create actionable reporting.
Our FAA Certified Pilots are in-house staff, licensed, certified and experienced in multiple aspects of environmental services and construction. They see your project through the entire process, from flight plans to analysis of data, to reporting. We are a true partner to your operation.
- Risk Assessments – Drone reporting and site assessments identify sources of risk so that the owner can seek reduced risk or engineer a risk reduction strategy.
- Disaster Response and Monitoring – Drones provide a safe way to monitor areas threatened by natural disasters. The public and private sectors can work together with insurance companies to monitor the crisis as it develops and alert local residents to new risks.
- Drone Inspections – Safer, faster site inspections, even in the most hazardous locations.
- Claims Adjudication – Drone photography, video, 3D mapping and sophisticated reporting make for a more precise, higher quality claims adjudication process.
- Fraud Prevention – Drones can be deployed rapidly to inspect the site of a new claim, improving accuracy.
Contact CONNOR for a free consultation. We’ll help you determine the right plan for your operation..
TIER 1 FLIGHTS
Tier 1 flights consist of an autonomous overhead (birds eye view) flight of the building(s) making multiple passes at various heights. While the flights are occurring, photographs are taken, at intervals, to insure coverage of the building and a map is created using the photos collected. The photos are then processed and reviewed for any areas of concerns which is compiled into this report. The limitations of Tier 1 flights are, but not limited to, onsite obstructions and areas identified as concerns may not have clarity in the photos to verify source or magnitude.
TIER 2 FLIGHTS
Tier 2 flights are manual flights specifically flown to obtain more detailed information from the Tier 1 flight evaluation. Tier 2 flights are historically engaged to identify possible source and magnitude of areas of concerns noted in the Tier 1 flight evaluation. The limitations of a Tier 2 flight evaluation are, but not limited to, obstructions found either beforehand or onsite that hinder the drone’s ability to complete an area specific flight.
For more information about our services, fill out our form or call us at 443.322.1203.